I’m Taylor, a wedding and portrait photographer located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. People often refer to me as, “The Photographer” but I also answer to TayTay, Tay, or T. Most days you can find me sipping my 3rd cup of coffee, cuddling my cats, and working at the editing desk. When I’m not editing or hanging out behind the camera, you can find me working for The CR Group, my advertising agency that specializes in creating brand identity, marketing strategies, and developing websites.
I believe that I have two of the best jobs ever. As a photographer, I get to photograph some of the best times in your life. I get to laugh along with my clients at a senior session, watch a couple vow to spend the rest of their life together, and run around in circles with kids during a family shoot. On this blog, you’ll find a lot of happy people doing happy things.
If you’re looking to book a session with me, head over to the “Contact” page and shoot me a message. Lets celebrate these moments of life together! You’ll like the way I see things.
- I've been a Lake Wawasee laker since I was 3 days old. I couldn't imagine a life without that lake.
- I find inspiration in travel, complimentary colors, and talking with other creatives.
- A latte, a new sketchbook, and an open window on a warm day is my ideal setting.
- In my 7th grade letter to my 12th grade self, I said I wanted to be a photographer when I grew up.
- I love small town life. Especially my small hometown of Van Wert, Ohio.