August was a quick month that I feel like I haven't caught my breath with yet. Here is a peek into my personal month:
- Nicole and her boyfriend, Michael visited the lake. Nicole was an exchange student from Germany that stayed with my family when we were in High School.
- I drove down to Columbus, Ohio for the Rising Tide Society meeting and met several awesome creatives. One of them is shooting a few weddings with me this September! Hey Mari-Ellen!! <3
- I spent several late nights and early mornings in the studio editing and creating.
- I attended several vet visits and cared for my very sick cat who I ended up having to say goodbye to. It broke my heart. She was 15 years old and I've had her since I was 8 years old. Love that little cat.
- My alma mater invited me in to the high school to speak to the yearbook staff about photography.
- We celebrated my mom's 40th anniversary of her store with a 5k/10k. Go momma go! My oldest brother came home from Florida for the event. He stayed for an extended weekend and it was one perfect family weekend.
After typing this all out, August seems pretty simple. If I'm being honest, my head was barely on straight. It was a whirlwind of a month and I only attended the yoga studio 3 times. Yikes. Totally not good with how much ice cream and lattes I consumed.
September is my favorite month to welcome in for many reasons. Lake Wawasee wears it well, it's my birthday month (on the 17th I turn 24.. not sure how to feel), fall decor is finally acceptable to display, and Ohio State Football is back. O-H! Enjoy a few photos from the month of August while I go change my front door wreath from summer to fall and adjust my Ohio State flag so my Michigan neighbor can see it better. ;)
I'm also excited to finally announce.... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!
I had so much fun helping my brother and sister-in-law create their baby announcements. They went out 3 times, plugged in all of the camera settings I asked for, and let me edit. I can't wait to be in Nashville more this fall, winter, and upcoming 2017 year! <3 Baby boy, you are so loved already. I can't wait to see you in the outfits that I've already bought. Sorry mom and dad, Aunt TayTay is already spoiling. :)