I feel like I am constantly blown away by how quickly the months have gone this year. December 2016 was a magical one. Here is a run through of my month.
- I flew to San Antonio with my mom, brother, grandma, and great aunt. We visited family in Texas and did another Rock N Roll event. If you're in a big city, I highly recommend the Rock n Roll marathon series. They know how to put on a party.
- I drove up to the Wawasee studio for a work day. Lake wawasee is the most relaxing place every season of the year. It will forever be my favorite recharge station.
- Drove all over Fort Wayne IN , Van Wert Ohio, and Nashville TN with my camera to document some of the best memories for couples and families.
- Celebrated Teah's (my second shooter) birthday with Yummi Bunni in downtown Fort Wayne. (YUM)
- Drove to Nashville to visit my brother, sister-in-law, dog niece Rowbee, and my soon to be Nephew.
- Watched my soon to be nephew tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas.
- Saw my photo in print. Thank you Fort Wayne Magazine!! <3
- Received a surprise present in the mail from a photog friend in Indy. Thanks Daniel!! Mocha, Ccino and I LOVE it!
- Spent Christmas at home with family and friends.
I hope you all had an amazing December and holiday season! 2017, I am excited to see what you have in store!