March was a good one! It looks like we ate out a bunch but to counteract how much we ate out I took a few photos to prove that I cooked a bit. haha Heres what went on during March:
- Around Fort Wayne you can pick up a Fort Wayne Weddings Magazine. The Hoppy Gnome, Kroger, Starbucks, the list goes on. I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing myself on the cover of a magazine. I'm supposed to be behind the camera, right?!
- Just like any other month I spent a lot of time at the lake. The studio got another DIY facelift with painted cabinets. We're 2 weeks into April and it's still not done. I underestimated the timing a project like this would need.
- Cory took me to Bellefontaine, OH to meet his buddy from the police academy. I was amazed to see Bellefontaine's downtown life! If you're looking for a greasy burger place, Don's is your place.
- My brother and sister-in-law took their first vacation together since August was born. My mom and I spent a few days babysitting August at the beginning of the month. Of course I chased him around the house with my iphone. He's so cute! The camera and the Auntie behind it loves him. haha
- Alex came home for a visit. Of course we had to go to Baker Street! She's almost done with her masters at Case Western in Cleveland! I can't wait to see where the next few months take her! Hopefully they allow her a little more free time.
- Jordyn turned 30! I don't have a photo with her but I do have a photo of a green cupcake from her birthday party. The next week Cory and I went to the Komet's game with Jordyn and Ben. Again, no photo.. just videos of the fun people you find at a Komet's game.
- I *finally* upgraded from my old iPhone 6 to the iPhone X. Giant upgrade in speed, battery life, camera quality, everything. Who better to practice portrait mode on other than dogs?
- I ended the month shooting the 2nd wedding of the year and then heading down to Dayton to photograph an engagement session.
March was a great month!