Another month that I can't believe how quickly it has come and gone. November, you were a pretty great one. LOTS of work, lots of fun, and a lot of good travel. We're officially knee deep in the holiday season and I'm loving every ounce!
Things I did this month:
- Started it off at the Lake Wawasee Studio. Lots of relaxation and rejuvenation before November kicked off with 5 shoots and a wedding in the first week.
- Last full day wedding of 2017! 2 pairs of shoes for her 2 dresses on the wedding day. It was beautiful!!
- A few day trips to Fort Wayne. Lunch at Bravas, Friendly Fox, Just Cream,.. I ate out too much this month.
- The ivy on my house started to change colors. I was in love. I could have stared at it for hours.
- The Rising Tide Society meeting in Fort Wayne. Love hanging out with other small business owners over coffee!
- Finally signed a contract with a property manager on my Fort Wayne condo. Here's to finally recognizing that I can't do it all and to letting the professionals do their job. I'd say I make a pretty good landlord now that I don't have to do any of the work. haha
- A few rainy day photoshoots in Fort Wayne
- A rainy day engagement session in Chicago. I am dying to share all of these photos!!!
- Dinner in Chicago with Brooke, a Van Wert grad who just moved to Chicago. Thanks for meeting up, Brooke!
- The next week I shot in a grocery store parking lot in Ohio. I like the juxtaposition between Chicago and Chief's supermarket.
- My grandma planned a sip and paint party. What a blast!
- Thanksgiving with fam. I can't get over how perfect August (my nephew) is. <3
- Last wedding of the year! The groom is in the military and was able to come home for Thanksgiving. A quickly planned wedding turned into the most perfect small ceremony at the Hoppy Gnome in Fort Wayne.
- LOTS of editing in my future so a trip to the lake was necessary. My happy place.
December is here and I'm gearing up for a fun trip to DC with friends, Christmas minis, all of the newborns expected to make their appearances this month, lots of time with family and friends, and Christmas. Oh 2017, you've gone so quickly.