Whoa. What a whirlwind November was! If you follow my personal instagram (@tayford) you may have noticed that I wasn't home in Fort Wayne for more than 5 nights. No lie, craziness! Here is what I did during the month of November.
- Visited Nashville -- Teah's (my amazing friend and 2nd shooter) first time.
- Met Hayden Panettiere and almost followed Randy Houser into a guitar store.
- Drove to every mural in Nashville and took photos in front of them. (Thanks for the cool photos of me, Teah!!)
- Photographed Darci and Ryan's wedding in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Escaped the 'post October' work life for 24 hours and went to the lake.
- Ran a 5k in Las Vegas with my mom as she ran a half marathon.
- Celebrated the life of my Aunt Linda in St. Louis.
- Decorated for Christmas with the help of Ccino.
- Spend Thanksgiving at home in Ohio with family and friends. This image is from the Czajkowski Thanksgiving, my second family and neighbors of 21 years.
- Attended a baby shower for my nephew -- not pictured, my SIL at her baby shower.
I can't believe how quickly November went!! December 1st is here and I've been playing Christmas music nonstop. (Thanks for the hookup, Spotify!) Happy December 1st, friends!!